Artequeso Semicured Cheese is a typical product of Castilla La Mancha, artisan and traditionally made from raw Manchego sheep milk.
With Designation of Origin Queso Manchego, it is a firm cheese, pressed and with unequally distributed eyes.
Its rind, clean and brushed with water, is marked with pleita (an esparto strip) in its cylindrical part, and with "flor" in the plain faces. It has a transparent anti mould layer.
It has an elastic texture, very easy to cut.
It has a ripening process between 4 and 5 months.
It has an ivory-white colour.
Its aroma is mild, lactic and acidified.
Its flavor is slightly sour, savory and smooth. It is intensifyed with the ripening. It has a lactic aftertaste, lingering and very pleasant.
Approx. weight 1 Kg
- CiudadReview by Sabor de Siempre
- La ciudad donde se elabora este queso es Tembleque (Posted on 11/30/15)
- Ciudad de elaboración?Review by Papio
- CASTILLA lA MANCHA ES GRANDE - GRANDE - GRANDE... (Posted on 11/28/15)
- QuesoReview by José
- Queso de sabor y textura agradable, rico (Posted on 10/25/15)
Write Your Own Review
|Type||Hard semicured cheese|
|Procedencia||DO Queso Manchego|
|Variety||Manchego sheep raw milk|