Puff Pastries from Astorga are a typical product of Castile and Leon that were born in the world of sweets 35 or 40 years ago.
They are artisan and traditionally made.
Their texture is a delicious combination of the crunchy toasted puff pastry with the syrupy coat, that gives them the exact point od sweetness.
Thes characteristic puff pastries with syrup are made exclusively in Artorga. Other similar puff pastries can be found in the stores, but those do not reach the characteristics of flavor, texture and quality of the authentic Puff Pastries from Astorga.
Their flavor and texture are exquisite thanks to the syrupy coat, that gives them a very attractive appearance.
The come individually packed in a box of approx. 24,7 oz
- RiquisimosReview by José
- Deliciosos hojaldres (Posted on 10/25/15)
- IncreiblesReview by Ruben
- Excelentes, hojaldre crujiente, jugosos con el punto exacto de almibar. No puedo dejar de comerlos!!!!! (Posted on 5/24/14)
- DeliciosasReview by José
- Ricas como siempre (Posted on 1/23/14)
- Delicioso saborReview by Pablo
Superó mis expectativas. Un sabor inmejorable, y una textura que se mantiene siempre perfecta.
Me recordó a los que comía de pequeño en astorga (Posted on 4/11/13)
- mu ricoReview by Juan Luis
- sublime, pa que decir mas (Posted on 1/29/13)
Write Your Own Review
|Procedencia||Castile and Leon|
|Fabricante||El Arriero Maragato|