Fuentesauco Chickpeas have an excellent quality, and therefore they have Protected Geographical Indication Garbanzo Fuentesauco.
These chickpeas are from the region of Fuentesauco, located in theSouth-East of the province of Zamora and in the North-East of the province of Salamanca.
This typical product of Castile and Leon is characterized by a coarsed intermediate skin, without superficial stains and a curved and pronounced beak-form.
After proper cooking, they will have a buttery albumen, slightly grainy, and soft skin. They will not fall appart and its skin will remain attached.
They offer a very pleasant flavor and cream colour tone.
Approx. weight 1 Kg (2lb)
- ¡Excelentes!Review by Isabel Vighi
- Los mejores garbanzos de España (Posted on 2/8/16)
- ¡¡¡EXCELENTES!!!Review by belbeluta
- Son garbanzos muy finos y de gran sabor; suaves y blandos. Una delicia (Posted on 1/25/16)
- Muy buen garbanzoReview by José
- Garbanzo se puede comer y saborear de muchas maneras, (Posted on 10/25/15)
Write Your Own Review
|Origin||Protected Geographical Indication Garbanzo de Fuentesauco|