Your satisfaction is the most important thing for us. The usual time limit to return any purchase is 7 working days, but as we work with food products, you will have 24 hours to return your order. You should inform us if you want to make a devolution by sending us an e-mail to: email@example.com
To make possible any return, the situation of the product should coincide with one of the following cases:
- The packaging is notably damaged or wet. Don’t accept the order and report it to the shipper. It is important to record this in the delivery note.
- Any product is not in a good condition. In Sabor de siempre we do everything possible to provide you your order in the best conditions, but we can’t always control how the products are stocked at the distributors' warehouse. Because of this, we try not to ship any order when it is susceptible to have to stay stored at the distributors' warehouses longer than necessary.
- You are not satisfied with the product.
The proceeding is indicated above: you should notify us within 7 days by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating:
- Order Number
- Product or products that you wish to return, and if there is any problem
- If you want us to repay you the amount you paid, or if you want us to substitute the product
We will answer you indicating the way to proceed to make the return.
We don’t accept any changes nor returns without the previous notification.
To proceed to the return, you must fulfill the following conditions:
- The return should be made in the original packaging, including the plastics and tags, within the following 7 days after the delivery.
- The product(s) should come back in perfect conditions to our warehouse.
You should contact us first. Do not send back the product(s) until you have contacted us. We will tell you how to proceed and we will give you a return code which you must indicate in the delivery note.
We will send a shipper to pick up the package. You must pack it properly to make sure it returns to us in perfect conditions.
Notice that you should bear the costs of return.